wsFJP_k" /> Spiritual Poems by Nicholl: Thoughts & Prayers to Encourage & Convict: God is in the Plan

Saturday

God is in the Plan

God awoke me one day
I had nothing to say.

For I had a bad dream
and I couldn't scream.

Enemy told me that I would die.
I knew it was a big fat lie.

But weeks later my face was on the floor
Had no idea what I was in for.

God used me to send a simple sign
a single word over the phone line.

No one wanted to think the thought
but they forgot that I was bought.

God was in the plan
and I in His hand
a reminder to us
time is like quick sand.

No comments:

New Audio Spiritual Messages by Nicholl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.