wsFJP_k" /> Spiritual Poems by Nicholl: Thoughts & Prayers to Encourage & Convict: It's a New Day

Thursday

It's a New Day

No worries, no pain from yesterday
got a feeling that today is my day!

Going to pick the old me up off this bed--
no longer crying and seeing red!

I'm not in the mood to lend a listening ear
to gloom.
Don't have the energy to share my space
with doom!

Not today.

Taking time for my Lord!
Sharpening my sword.

Got a plan in my hand
won't let it sink in sand
(At least not this time
spending my last dime!)

Walking on a pathway of peace
while praying for foolishness to cease,
I held my hand up
and the Lord took my cup--
said I wouldn't be needing this
something I thought I'd miss--
it was yesterday's troubles
sitting in bubbles.

Today is my day!
So I will sit and pray,
whatever the Lord wills
come what may!

No comments:

New Audio Spiritual Messages by Nicholl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.