wsFJP_k" /> Spiritual Poems by Nicholl: Thoughts & Prayers to Encourage & Convict: It Was Something About Him

Wednesday

It Was Something About Him

I couldn't put my finger on it,
something about him I didn't like.

These were the days that I was
in love with Mike.

He was nice.
He was respectful--
kind and polite.

He was educated,
unique, but not my type.

I wasn't crazy,
I was just young,
still a baby.
Didn't know the difference
between what was good and what was shady?

He was a beautiful man
who loved God--
used the Bible as his
fishing rod.

My blind eyes couldn't see,
he knew he had often annoyed me.

"Come to our bible study,"
but I wasn't ready, my life
wasn't clean, it was still muddy.

God took his hand off the spiritual man
and left me alone--there was no more Dan.

No more invites and no more slights.
I thought I was doing "okay, alright."

But now that I look back on my life,
God was trying to save me from stress and strife.

No comments:

New Audio Spiritual Messages by Nicholl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.