Thursday

Pittsburgh Church: The Millennial Reign Church

I had the opportunity to attend a worship service in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Easter Sunday, at The Millennial Reign Church http://www.millennialreign.org/ Pastor Karl Edmonds (of the popular mime duo K&K Mime) gave a high energy, impactful, holy ghost, annointed sermon based on the biblical scriptures found in Matthew 27:62-66! Just as Jesus arose after three days, so will you in whatever situation you are presently facing!

From illness to finances, Pastor Edmonds told the congregation that in three days some of us would have an increase in our monies, others would be signing contracts, and more! Ot came to pass for me! One of the women I attended church with was touched by the pastor and he claimed that God would be blessing her with an increase and that all take notice of this woman! I touched her too, she was my mother! The way I see it, if she was due a significant increase I wanted to claim it for me as well being that I am her child. I am in a situation in my life that I have to literally buy my way out of my current crisis. Everywhere I look everyone is hungry or greedy for more, and the only way I can achieve my own personal dreams is to pray that what was stolen from me will come back to me in a one hundred fold return!

You see, there are people in this world who "play" being a believer, then there are those who just are! Which are you? Do you "play" your faith like a cheating man does his wife? Do you "play" God like you do when you walk by an old friend that you no longer have anything to do with? If this is you, can I tell you tricks are for kids? I think of the scripture in I Corinthians 13:11 which reads, "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things." King James version.

Written by Nicholl McGuire


Pastor Karl and Keith Edmonds

No comments:

New Audio Spiritual Messages by Nicholl