Monday

Meet My Father Says the Daughter

He wanted to speak to my heart,
as soon as he met me, from the start.
He had words to say,
trying to make my day.

But instead, he met God
standing there with his rod.
Chastised my brother
trying to be undercover.

Didn't know who he was talking to.
People like me, he met a few.
But words didn't convict,
nor did they stick...
until he met me.
God gave him eyes so he could see.

Now things won't be the same.
Time to throw away the game.
I think he realized that it was lame.

While my human father was fast asleep.
My godly Father used his sword to penetrate deep.

No daughter of his would be tempted like this.
Nor would her life ever go amiss.

Her protector, her provider would not entrust a stranger,
one who might put his daughter in danger.

If he didn't get to know the Father,
then why spend the time or even bother?

No comments:

New Audio Spiritual Messages by Nicholl