wsFJP_k" /> Spiritual Poems by Nicholl: Thoughts & Prayers to Encourage & Convict: He's My Everything

Friday

He's My Everything

Married to the Almighty
his son growing in me
his spirit talking to me
my family
never alone
never forsaken
never lost
for I know where I am going
just passing by down here.

His ever loving arms around me
keeping me at home
freedom
protection from the world
my angels follow me wherever I go
I love Him
he loves me
my family
He's all I need.

Married to the Almighty
his son growing in me
his spirit talking to me
never alone
never forsaken
never lost.

No comments:

New Audio Spiritual Messages by Nicholl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.