Sunday

Not Without You

You created me to be perfect,
but they told me I was imperfect.

You created me to love,
but they taught me to hate.

You created me to care for myself,
but they called me selfish.

You created me to accept all,
but they told me I shouldn't.

You told me to pray for them,
but they said I wasn't trained.

You told me to give them a message,
but they told me it wasn't you.

You told me to lay hands on them,
but they questioned and walked away.

You told me I am appointed,
but they told me I was mistaken.

You answered my prayers,
but they said I was lucky.

You showed me signs,
but they said it was my imagination.

You gave me instructions.
They said it was coincidence.

You made me whole again.
They said I was strong...
not without you..
not without You.

No comments:

New Audio Spiritual Messages by Nicholl