Sunday

A Prayer for the Holiday Season & New Years

Dear Lord,

I thank you for the many experiences you have given me this year. You have changed my life in so many ways and I praise you for it. Thank you for taking the blinders off my eyes when I wanted to see things differently when it came to family, friends, acquaintances, and co-workers. Make a way for me to go into the new year free of burdens, resentments, and un-forgiveness. Replace these negative emotions with love, kindness, and serenity.

Thank you for the protection you keep giving me from all harm and danger. Thank you for the angels you put around me even when I have failed to acknowledge your presence. Lord teach me your ways so that I am never a burden to anyone, but a blessing.

Provide me with the wisdom and courage to share your word when I am speaking with others. Let people who come in contact with me see your light and not my darkness. Encourage me Lord when I feel down and heal me when I feel sick.

Lord you know that living this life at times can be a challenge for myself and others, so bless us with the hope, love and passion to live again!

We need you Lord! We need your peace, knowledge, money, healing, a place in heaven, and so many other things. So we ask in your Son's name Jesus to help us Lord, right now! We are waiting for you. We will no longer take any more steps that will cause us to fall out of your will as long as you are with us. Lord we need you to guide us!

Thank you Lord for listening to my prayer.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

New Audio Spiritual Messages by Nicholl