wsFJP_k" /> Spiritual Poems by Nicholl: Thoughts & Prayers to Encourage & Convict: The Holy Spirit

Friday

The Holy Spirit

He told me don't go back to man,
but I did.
He told me don't touch man,
but I did.
He told me don't live with man,
but I did.
He told me to wait on God,
but I didn't.
He told me to love God,
but I didn't.
He told me to love God,
but I didn't.
So He cried and He cried
and God's wrath came upon me
like fire raining from a black sky.
God's volcano blew
and I was burned.
He asked me to come to God
and I did.
He told me that God loves you
and I accepted
He warned me don't cross God
and I froze, yet He put his arms
around me
and moved me still.

No comments:

New Audio Spiritual Messages by Nicholl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.