Monday

Alter on the Altar

Someone loves me
when no one seems to care,
someone loves me
even when I feel fair.

I appreciate the love of God--so real!
Better than the most fattening meal!

When life's routines get the best of me,
I look forward to what God is doing through me!

Prayers for a new and improved life,
and a little less stress and strife.

Happy to be born again,
avoiding any and all old sin.

A time when love comes around again.
Something brand new to begin!

No more reflecting on bad times,
good thoughts come in the form of new rhymes.

If I were to be a complete me,
it would only take God to re-build me.

Not enough time in one day
to do all the things I hear him say.

But he is ever-present with me,
he put away that old girl named, She.

Nicholl McGuire 

No comments:

New Audio Spiritual Messages by Nicholl