Monday

Reconciled to God - Now How About You?

Reconciled.
Left, came back, left...
had enough of cheating--
went to a meeting,

There He was watching,
welcoming me back.
I came with spiritual lack,
yet I made a comeback!

Praise to God, my Lord
with the sword!
He didn't hurt,
nor did he abuse,
he took away
what Satan misused.

He guided me by the hand,
reintroduced me to His Holy land.
No more running away
from sorrow,
no more hating tomorrow.

So happy to be with those
who love with those appointed--
the Cross above.

So free to be me
without a guilt trip
and no desire to
take an alcohol sip!

So happy to be with the Everlasting One,
to know and love His only Son,
and be used by their Holy One.

A reconciliation of peace and love
the kind that only comes from above.
Moving along in my life,
able to deal with the strife.
The Lord is there,
our burdens he bears.

It's time to walk past the stares,
and embrace the God who cares.

Nicholl McGuire


 

No comments:

New Audio Spiritual Messages by Nicholl